axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: 1.5 Release and codefreeze
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 12:33:08 GMT
Hi Andrew,
	We are in fact using the ant based framework.
	May be I phrased the problem incorrectly. Sometimes, the C++
server sends all the response in one line (e.g. for complex any object
with multiple lines of XML). (This happens with ExtensibilityQuery etc.)

Thanks,
Samisa...

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Perry2 [mailto:PERRYAN@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 6:20 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: 1.5 Release and codefreeze

+1

I guess that you are not using the Ant test framework as that performs
an
EOL/newline conversion of both the output file and the expected output
file
so the comparison is performed platform independently. In Ant the
fixcrlf
task does this for you. On linux you can use dos2unix to perform a
similar
task.

Regards,

Andrew Perry
IBM Web Services Client for C/C++
perryan@uk.ibm.com
Mail Point 127
IBM UK Laboratories. Hursley Park, Winchester, Hants. SO21 2JN
Tel. Internal 249828  External + 44 (0)1962 819828
Fax. + 44(0)1962 818080

             Samisa Abeysinghe

             <samisa.abeysingh

             e@gmail.com>
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List

cc

             Please respond to
Subject
              "Apache AXIS C           Re: 1.5 Release and codefreeze

             Developers List"

The garbage problem is solved now.
With the tests we have done so far, out of the 126 tests, 61 is
directly passing.
Another 40 + are running but shows as failed due to differences in the
expected output file content and actual file output content (This
happens because at times there are some newline handling differernaces
in Java services and C++ services)
However, we can conside them as passing because they give out valid
output.

We hope that we would be able to fix some of the failing few on Monday.

As we have considerable stability, I would like to propose an early
Monday code freeze.

Thanks,
Samisa...