axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Nithyakala Thangaraja" <nit...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: attachments
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 07:49:30 GMT
Hi Samisa,

Client side support for ws-attachments was undertaken by Damitha,  I am not very sure about the
depth

of work completed.

Regards,

Nithya

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:30:04 +0600, Samisa Abeysinghe wrote
> Hi Nithya,

>              Do we have some partial implementation of client side (not server
side) attachments?

>              I see some mime related code included in HTTPTransport class
of axis3. I think this is an attempt to implement attachments. Any thoughts on how much work
is remaining?

>              Thanks in advance for nay help.

> Regards,

> Samisa…

be a problem with the stimulated client request message. Need to check on it.

> Design document was posted on the mailing list.

> Regards,
> Nithya

> On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:46:29 +0100, John Hawkins wrote
> > that's fine :-)
> >
> > I'm still not clear though - maybe it's me :-(
> >
> > Do attachments work in Axis CPP or not (I think not).
> >
> > If not do you have any idea if you are going to be able to finish them or not. If
not - can you leave some docs or something to give others the way forward?

> "Rangika Mendis" <rangika@opensource.lk>
> > 19/04/2005 04:56

> > Please respond to
> > "Apache AXIS C Developers List"

> "Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>

> > cc

> > Subject

> Re: attachments

> > Hi John,
> >
> > I'm sorry for the earlier reply.
> > The client that I'm using is a socket program that's just used for testing.It will
just send couple of attachments to the server port &

--
Lanka Software Foundation (http://www.opensource.lk)