axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "sanjaya singharage" <sanja...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Codefreeze in effect and CVS tagged - (Release1-5-final-cand1)
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 12:08:51 GMT
Question about copyright headersyes please.

regarding AxisBench....
I did set the SOAPAction by setTransportProperty. the tcpm.req and tcpm.res files look ok.
but AxisBench.out is empty. Does this mean AxisBench failed?

thanks dushshantha,
sanjaya.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dushshantha Chandradasa
  To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
  Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 6:05 PM
  Subject: RE: Codefreeze in effect and CVS tagged - (Release1-5-final-cand1)

  Hi Sanjaya,

  It seems your test did not run properly. If your client run correctly, AxisBench.out file
should give the outcome. We have all the clients that SOAP actions are set correctly and if
 you wish to try them out we can attach those in to Jira. And also we have our own versions
of expected files for some of the tests that have the out files are bit different. We can
attach those as well.

  Thanks

  Dushshantha