axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <>
Subject Re: SOAP with attachements
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:58:58 GMT
This work is being done but will not be in the 1.5 release. I don't know
if the server will support it to (I am not doing the work and I can't see
a specification anywhere - sorry).

Currently the two major teams involved in this project are working on 1.5
release and cannot really say when 1.6 will be due - we have to work on
the dates.

Toshiyuki Kimura <>
14/03/2005 11:18
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

SOAP with attachements

Hi folks,

  Please let me know the up-to-date information for supporting SOAP with
attachments in Axis C++. I've checked out the following thread though,
it's not enough to solve my question. How do you schedule to officially
support SwA at client side only, both client and server ?

View raw message