axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <>
Subject Re: wcg
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 09:35:12 GMT
Great - thanks for getting back to me.

Susantha Kumara <>
03/03/2005 06:07
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <>

Re: wcg

Hi John,

c/src/wcg contains the C++ code written by me about 20 months back for
generating WSDL and C++ wrapper for a C++ header file (interface). It is
basically a minized version of a C++ parser written using Lex/Yacc
tools. It parses a C++ header file (an interface) and generates the
corresponding WSDL and the wrapper to deploy in Axis C++.

Anyway we did not continue with that approach. So I am OK to remove it
if it is no longer needed.

John Hawkins wrote:

> Hi Folks,
> Could someone tell me what the c/src/wcg directory is please?
> it contains GNU licenced code. I see it's a fairly friendly version of
> the licence but it'd be good to get rid of it unless we have a reason
> to keep it.
> cheers,
> John.

View raw message