axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <hawki...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: ant windows property file - changing default xerces parser library
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:49:51 GMT
Not quite sure I understand the question however, if you are asking is it
OK to upgrade xerces default then I would suggest not at this point in
time but we could in 1.6.
It's too late in the cycle to change parser levels we simply won't get the
level of testing that we need to ensure no issues.
We need to do stuff like this at the beginning of releases.

"Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysinghe@virtusa.com>
24/03/2005 07:24
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: ant windows property file - changing default xerces parser library

Because it is the properties value, why not have your own local copy?
I do not have any objections but others may have.

Thanks,
Samisa...