axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <hawki...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: code fixes
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:34:35 GMT
Whoops - I'm buried at the moment and didn't understand the issue enough !

You're absolutely right - we should be building the samples on the fly not
putting the code into CVS. another little TODO that didn't :-(

Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com>
18/03/2005 02:37
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: code fixes

Fixing the sample code is one of the TODOs for 1.5.
At one point we decided against putting the generated code in the CVS.
Hence it would be more usefult to have some ant scripts to help users
generate code for sample WSDLs. One problem I have is that for some
samples (like doclitbase) we do not have the WSDL.

Thanks,
Samisa...