axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <hawki...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs checked out source..
Date Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:16:15 GMT
Hi,

There should be no issues but I think the windows projects are not up to
date. I can confirm that if you try the ANT build you will be able to
build.

We should really make fixing the windows project files a priority for 1.5
release !
Sorry for the inconvenience

John.

Ahab Abouzour <eabouzou@yahoo.com>
26/03/2005 13:28
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org, eabouzou@yahoo.com
cc

Subject
cvs checked out source..

Hi all,

I have checked out the ws_axis source as described in
the section "Getting a cvs checkout" in
windev-guide.html from your axis-c-src-1.4 release.
I'm trying to build the project under
c\vc\AxisClientDLL.vcproj but I'm getting a hundred of
link errors! It seems to me a bunch of .cpp files are
not added to the project!

My question is: what is the state of the code from cvs
checkouts (in terms of build and testing)? Do I expect
it to build/work or it could be broken (build and/or
test)? I did manage to build ClientEngineLibrary_D.lib
after fixing a minor error.

Thanks,