axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: GNU Make and VC++ projects for 1.5 release
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:36:46 GMT
I think that's the point I'm afraid - it is a pain and no one is updating
them :-(

I can't believe there are any platforms out there without JVM support?
We've got this working on OS400 - what else is worse?

"Lilantha Darshana" <Lilantha.Darshana@Siebel.com>
30/03/2005 15:27
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: GNU Make and VC++ projects for 1.5 release

My belief is that we need having GNU make file maintained to support
systems that do not have jvm support. There are still lot of Operating
Systems that do not have JVM support but some flavor of 'Make' support
is.

Visual Studio project are really good on developing with an IDE support.
Hence, we need keeping them to make ppl productive. I assume most of us
use MSVC IDE compare to emacs/KDevelopment or other IDEs.

Hence, +1 to keep all three type of files if really not a pain.

thanks
-Lilantha