axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <>
Subject Re: backing up customised ant configuration
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:26:19 GMT

This all sounds good.

I have few comments below on things that can be done for client-side
testing which can help avoid this problem.  I haven't (yet) tried the
server-side testing, so am uncertain if it can do the same.

Adrian Dick (

"sanjaya singharage" <> wrote on 29/03/2005 13:38:19:

> A small ant script backupconf.xml is now created so that testers can
> and restore locally modified ant configurations. The targets are backup
> restore.
> What is backed up is...
> 1. the server.wsdd.PLATFORM for the ant service framework
Are these not generated "on-the-fly" by the ant framework? As is done when
testing client-side handlers.

> 2.
An alternative is to use<my dir with my version of>

> 3. The client side test XMLs
You can specify -Dtest.list=<location my test.list file> which is simply a
test file with an entry for each desired <test>.xml to be used, instead of
having to delete those you're currently not interested in.

> 4. The services XMLs
Perhaps a similar system could be used here as in step 3.

View raw message