axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Blecken" <cblec...@macrovision.com>
Subject RE: 1.5 release dates
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 02:16:58 GMT
For us the client side support would be the most important part, so we would
prefer to have the server side fixes in 1.6

Just our 2c,

Carsten

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hawkins [mailto:hawkinsj@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 6:05 AM
To: axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: 1.5 release dates

Hi Folks,
where do we stand on the date for release?

I understand that there are  a number of issues with the server-side. I believe that they
could take anything up to a month to fix - is this just the sev ones or others too?

that would severly impact the release date. I don't think we want to release without the server
being fixed yes?

The client-side has some issues with complex types which are being worked on .

So, thoughts please?