axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Lilantha Darshana" <>
Subject RE: GNU Make and VC++ projects for 1.5 release
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:27:22 GMT
My belief is that we need having GNU make file maintained to support
systems that do not have jvm support. There are still lot of Operating
Systems that do not have JVM support but some flavor of 'Make' support

Visual Studio project are really good on developing with an IDE support.
Hence, we need keeping them to make ppl productive. I assume most of us
use MSVC IDE compare to emacs/KDevelopment or other IDEs.

Hence, +1 to keep all three type of files if really not a pain.

-----Original Message-----
From: Samisa Abeysinghe []
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 12:02 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: GNU Make and VC++ projects for 1.5 release

Hi All,
	As I understand, the above are out of date.
	Are we going to fix those before 1.5 release?
	Thoughts please...

Attend Siebel User Week in Barcelona, April 17-20, 2005

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential
and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank
you for your cooperation.

View raw message