axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From David Burken <dbur...@comcast.net>
Subject code fixes
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:06:21 GMT
Hello,

I am new to your list.  I'm compiling the latest cvs ws-axis on linux
fedora core 3 using gcc 3.4.2.

There are several errors in the "ws-axis/c/samples/" directory.  Do you
want my build fixes?  Most are pointers assigned to objects, also a lot
of methods where control reaches end without a return.  I'm assuming the
below is an errors unless you wanted the address of the pointer:

param->varInt = pIWSDZ->getElementAsInt("varInt",0);

Change to:

param->varInt = *(pIWSDZ->getElementAsInt("varInt",0));

I can send changes if you like, let me know.

Take care,
Dave