axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Chinthana C. Dinapala" <CDinap...@virtusa.com>
Subject Automating server side test implimentation
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 04:15:12 GMT
Hi,

We are trying to automated the server side to test case, which will help
to test client with the sever side.

But we have problem here several test will generate same file in auto
generated skeleton.

E.g. MathOps.cpp use by FaultMapping.wsdl, FaultMappingDoc.wsdl,  ect..

IT is the same contents all in these files but, as in client we are
searching client file by WSDL file name.

Here we can't search from WSDL file type if they have same name in file.

We can rename port type and get the unique file name to each WSDL.

But if clients use the server port types it will be problem.

Does anyone have idea on this?

Thanks

Chinthana Dinapala

Associate Software Engineer