axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Automating server side test implimentation
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:40:37 GMT
Hi Andrew,
	OK. Thank you for the info. I jumped into this wrong conclusion
because the WSDL files were duplicated with the test name.

	I think the best solution in this case would be to removed the
duplicates and update ws-axis/c/auto_build/testcases/tests.
	Should we wait till the upcoming changes are complete or is it
OK if the duplicate WSDLs are changed now?

Thanks,
Samisa...

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Perry2 [mailto:PERRYAN@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 4:22 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Cc: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: RE: Automating server side test implimentation

Hi Samisa,

The Ant based framework does NOT use the WSDL name. The Ant based
framework
uses the Ant test properties files in the
ws-axis/c/auto_build/testcases/tests directory. This is an XML property
file. One of the properties in this file is the WSDL name so many tests
can
use the same WSDL, client code, expected output files if required.

Please read the anttest-guide.html in the docs directory for more
information on the Ant test framework.

Regards,

Andrew Perry
IBM Web Services Client for C/C++
perryan@uk.ibm.com
Mail Point 127
IBM UK Laboratories. Hursley Park, Winchester, Hants. SO21 2JN
Tel. Internal 249828  External + 44 (0)1962 819828
Fax. + 44(0)1962 818080

             "Samisa

             Abeysinghe"

             <SAbeysinghe@virt
             usa.com>                  "Apache AXIS C Developers List"

                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>

             04/03/2005 10:04
cc

Subject
             Please respond to         RE: Automating server side test

              "Apache AXIS C           implimentation

             Developers List"

Hi Andrew,
             Thank you for the prompt response.

             Well it looks like too many changes if we change port type.
Hence I would not change it.

             It would be great if we could get rid of the duplicate
WSDLs
in
the test folder. But as the ant based auto test framework for client
uses the WSDL name, I am not sure if it is possible.

             BTW, script based tests are no more used as the scripts are
not
up to date.
Thanks,
Samisa...