axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SOAP with attachements
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:52:17 GMT
Hi John and Rangika,

  Thank you for answering.

It seems the developer's version of Axis C++ supports attachments
feature on both client and server. However, the client supports
SOAP Messages with Attachments (SwA) [=MIME encoding], and the
server supports WS-Attachments [=DIME encoding]. Right ???
What is the reason why you don't activate the feature on the 1.5
release ?

Thanks,
Toshi