axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.5 Release
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 04:42:42 GMT
Samisa,

What's the point in churning out a release with known bad code that
does not even work with well known public API's?. May be if we did a
full interop testing (ALL soap builder's Interop tests against
whitemesa server and others and NOT our server) we would have found
stuff earlier. Forget that, just look at the # of times people have
reported this problem with Google Search:
- 2004-05-08 : http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-c-user&m=108402411031604&w=2
- 2004-05-24 : http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-c-dev&m=108541463028145&w=2
- 2004-11-06 : http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-c-user&m=109974124030322&w=2
- 2005-02-26 : http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-c-user&m=110939108423825&w=2

I know we should "Release Early and Release Often", but this is
crossing the line :(

-- dims