axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sabeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: 1.5 Release and codefreeze
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:56:34 GMT
I have been able to fix the garbage return problem for server side
generated code.

We are seeing some server side problems in case of IHeadeBlock tests and
IAttribute tests. This we hope will be able to solve soon.

We are in good shape to freeze the code now - Sanjaya, I think we should
be tagging the CVS for code freeze by EOD today or tomorrow morning.

Thoughts please.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--