axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sabeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject Re: 1.5 Release
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:20:45 GMT
Dims,
	I am trying to find a fix, so that we can fix this asap, even though it
may not go into 1.5. Good that we know that we have this issue.
	Will keep you posted how things go.
Thanks,
Samisa...

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 12:14, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Samisa,
>
> At the end of the day..."whoever does the work, decides when to
> release it". Am just trying to give a fresh perspective.
>
> Thanks,
> dims
>

> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:34:06 +0600, Samisa Abeysinghe
> <SAbeysinghe@virtusa.com> wrote:
> >

> > Dims,
> >         Some of the problems mentioned in some of the mails are already
> > solved, like generating the code. However, now only we know what the
> > exact problem is.
> >
> >         There were some instances where issues were raised against
> > complex WSDLs like uddi wsdl. We worked on them and managed to get it
> > working against public services.
> >         It is only now we get this complaining about public API's which
> > is very valid, but needs time to attend to. However, I see this as only
> > one of many requirements pending attention. In the mean time, there have
> > been considerable improvements from 1.4 to 1.5 (the cvs code as of
> > to-date) that I believe would be worth packaging without asking the
> > users to get from CVS or from a nightly build. In other words, we have
> > reached several milestones as of today in CVS code. Considering the
> > release qualities of 1.0 through to 1.4 those are worth releasing as a
> > 1.5.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Samisa...

Axis
> > c++
> > reasonably even
> > see
> > possible

> > --

> > This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.