axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sabeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject Re: 1.5 Release
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:13:56 GMT
Hi Sanjaya,
	We have not attended server side as such. However, many fixes to
serialization/de-serialization in general and code generation has solved
many problem which were generic to both sides.

	We have done some level of testing with C++ server against C++ clients
and about 65% of the tests pass. Some of the failing ones are due to
Skeleton implementation errors. So I would rather say that the code base
is fairly stable.
	I have been able to fix the simple axis server issue as well. Hence my
feeling is that this is above beta quality (compared to 1.4 etc) and we
could do a 1.5 final.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--