axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "sanjaya singharage" <sanja...@opensource.lk>
Subject 1.5 Release
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:27:36 GMT
MessageHi all,

Are we attending to the serverside issues?

How about releasing a beta? but making sure that the client side is release quality. That
way the beta will offer a snap shot of the stable client side for people who want the client
features quickly and it will not be the final.(However originally in the release plan a beta
was not talked about). But this does present a problem for us over here because we will only
be able to test against the Axis c++ server side.But we need to have the serverside operate
reasonably even for a beta.

I need some time to integrate the services to the ant services framework (should be able to
do it by tomorrow).and then we can see how the serverside is operating.

what do you think folks? any other options available? Is it possible to go for a code freeze?

sanjaya.