axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "sanjaya singharage" <>
Subject Re: problem when running the ant script services.xml
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:18:07 GMT
I think if you set the property xerces.xmlParserLibrary in c/build/
to have the value "xerces-c_2_2_0" instead of "xerces-c_2" this should be ok. I think this
should be the default property. Is setting this property to have the former values as the
default going to break anyone's set up?

If not we should set it to "xerces-c_2_2_0".

Dushantha, please try and let me know whether it works. (take a cvs update too)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dushshantha Chandradasa
  To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
  Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 12:32 PM
  Subject: problem when running the ant script services.xml

  The following error was occurred when running the services.xml ant script.

       [copy] Copying 25 files to C:\Axis

       [copy] Copying 3 files to C:\Axis\lib

  C:\axiscpp\ws-axis\c\services.xml:24: Warning: Could not find file C:\xerces-c2_

  2_0-win32\bin\xerces-c_2.dll to copy.

  The file name should be xerces-c_2_2_0.dll

  Marcus Dushshantha Chandradasa

  Associate  Software Engineer

  Virtusa (Pvt) Ltd.

  Mob:  0714867441