axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: checkFault API in CALL class
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 12:34:26 GMT
If it is not used, definitely no point in keeping it.

However, what about the need to use the second prameter for checking
namespace? Can we be sure that it would not be needed at all. May be
this is a required but an unimplemented feature. If we can verify that
namespace is not required, lets remove it.

Thanks,
Samisa...