axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft 4)
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 10:01:55 GMT
Hi Sanjaya,
We're happy that the current build is in good shape.

Not sure what you mean by "option"?

John Hawkins

"sanjaya singharage" <sanjayas@opensource.lk>
01/02/2005 08:26
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft 4)

great!

If we can codefreeze today we can get the release out on thursday
(03.02.2005). Also Friday is a holiday here in Sri Lanka, so we should go
for codefreeze today.
Only thing is we need to decide on which option.

sanjaya.