axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Fix to AXISCPP-290 "nillable simple types" - tests may need modification
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:25:12 GMT
Hi Guys,

I am about to commit the fix for AXISCPP-290 "nillable simple types".  The
fix for this is particularly extensive, and required changes to the
external API,  however, I have absorbed these changes into the generated
stubs.

If you have tests containing nillable simple types, you will need to make
modifications (pass by pointer rather than pass by value), otherwise
everything will work without modification.

I have successfully tested the existing client tests on AIX, Linux and
Windows, and have confirmed that valid, compilable, skeleton are produced
for the server (but have not been able to run the server tests).

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)
WebSphere MQ and ESB Development