axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Blecken" <cblec...@macrovision.com>
Subject Problem with operation name in cpp doc lit
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 05:09:42 GMT
Hi,

there has been recently a change to the cpp doc lit code generator which sets the operation
name to the actual operation name (wsdl2ws/cpp/literal/ClientStubWriter.java).

Problem with that is the operation name is being serialized, resulting in an
incorrect doc lit wire representation so multiple unit tests are failing. The current implementation
is using for doc lit the root element of the wsdl part as operation name (probably
due to RPC implemented first), but this should be just a workaround.
I think it would be best to tackle this together with changing the Client API having
to pass in the root element directly (an not having a dummy operation element in the
xsd, i.e. a quasi 'wrapped' approach), but a change to the Client API is IMO not
a good idea for 1.5 any more.

So I wanted to roll back that change for now, file a JIRA bug  and in the 1.6 time frame we
can
tackle this.

Thanks,

Carsten