axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Roshan Weerasuriya <>
Subject Client samples doesn't build due to the method call "getFaultDetail(&pcDetail)"
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:32:06 GMT
hi all,

The current CVS sample client(s) (eg: simple clinet i.e Calcualtor
client) doesn't build due to the following method call,
"ws.getFaultDetail(&pcDetail);". When  I check the Stub it doesn't have
such a method call. Certainly it builds when I comment this line. But I
would like to know who ever removed it, might have added a different way
to extract the error details. Can someone please comment on this.

//---code taken from Calculator client cvs....

int main() {

if (strcmp(op, "add") == 0)
                iResult = ws.add(i1, i2);

View raw message