axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "sanjaya singharage" <sanja...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft 4)
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:26:42 GMT
great!

If we can codefreeze today we can get the release out on thursday (03.02.2005). Also Friday
is a holiday here in Sri Lanka, so we should go for codefreeze today.
Only thing is we need to decide on which option.

sanjaya.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carsten Blecken
  To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
  Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 12:53 PM
  Subject: RE: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft 4)

  I have (finally) been able to get some of the auto test cases running.

  The most important hint came from Roshan discouraging the use of SimpleAxisServer.
  This looks like we need to point this out further. Using the TCPMonitor from the test suite
together with
  the SAS gave me always a Connection reset by peer 10054. Has somebody been able to
  use SAS with the test cases?

  After switching to apache things started working. Since I need to get the services in place
  - we are missing so far an automatic build on the server side - I could so far only construct
5 test cases:
  AxisBench, CalculatorDoc, FourLevelTestDoc, MathOpsDoc, SimpleArrayDoc
  which passed using the attached code changes.

  I will need a bit more time to construct the maybe 10 other relevant test cases, so if John
wants to try
  it that would be great. But please with the attached diffs : one replaces the cpp\literal\BeanParamWriter.java
  from the message below and the other one is a change in the array section of the src\soap\SoapDeSerializer.cpp
   which could use some review in any case and the cpp\literal\ClientStubWriter.cpp from below.

  The other option is to trust the so far committed serializer changes (with more confidence
now) and build
  the alpha and the attached changes will be committed after alpha with add. testing.

  Thanks,

  Carsten