axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regarding setMaintainSession()
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 04:43:54 GMT
> we should explicitly mention that
> this API is intended for cookie based session.

When I was implementing this, I was under the impression that SOAP
header based session would also use the same mechanism to
enable/disable the session.
I am not sure if Sanjaya used the same API as the session enabler.
In that case, this applies to both cookie and SOAP header based sessions.

However looking at the
samples\client\session\headers\sessionclient\CounterClient.cpp, it
looks to me that SOAP header based sessions do not use this. My
question is, how then do we enable/disable session in case of SOAP
header based sessions?

Sanjaya, could you please comment on this.

Thanks,
Samisa...