axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft 4)
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:37:02 GMT
Part of the solution has been already commited.
So we have to either hold off or comment out what is already commited.

How critical/important is this feature?

Is it practicle to tag the CVS and start on testing cycle till the
rest of the solution is commited.
Given that the solution is related to serializer, the risk of side
effects is high.

Thanks,
Samisa...