axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.5 release dates
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:49:04 GMT
Re: > We happened to notice some C++ test files in the
> tests\auto-build\testcases\server\cpp that are empty.

I do not think that anyone looked into server side testing seriously.
This is why some files are empty. I think Damitha was working on a
shell script some time back, but we could not maintain this in the
long run. So we would not be able to use these files in this folder
for server testing.

Samisa...