axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft 3)
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:43:33 GMT
Well, if I recall corrent the idea was to make axis3 the default
transport (according to the discussions we had some time back)

There are few monor issues with axis3 still but all the main stuff
(including SSL according to Damitha) works.

If we do not make this the default for the alpah is it possible to
make is the default in beta or final? Given that it is the most
complete transport, we have to make that the default transport at some
point. But there are some monor issues to solve before that (including
the onces that I raised today in seperate threads)

Thanks,
Samisa...