axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fedora core3 axis c++ build
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2005 08:07:10 GMT
We still seem to have problems with GNU make system, specially
configure related stuff.

I have tried it on couple of platforms and some seem to fail. e.g some
Debien versions.

I would personally like to switch to all out ant based build system,
as I am getting annoyed with the problems that I face with the GNU
make based system. However dropping GNU make build support may raise
concerns among some Linux users.
If we are to maintain GNU make system, we need more people working on
the problems related to that system.

Samisa...