axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft 2)
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:13:19 GMT
Hi Fred,
    I figured out the problem. There was an error in the Makefile.am -
two files missing.
    BTW, you must have used ant.
    Now it is working (with your tip on copying non-ssl channel to ssl
channel) but I get a segfault from ChannelFactory destructor on line:
DELETE_OBJECT3 sDelete = (DELETE_OBJECT3) PLATFORM_GETPROCADDR(
m_LibHandler[iCount], DELETE_FUNCTION3);

    Will have a look into to that.

Thanks,
Samisa...

List <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>