axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft 2)
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:01:36 GMT
Hi Sanjaya,
    Given that we are facing couple of challenges with axis3 transport
on Linux, do you think Jan 25th code freeze would be possible.
    I am trying to identify the problem and I think Fred is also
looking into the problem.
    Axis3 transport is important as it has the proper SSL support implemented.

Thanks,
Samisa...