axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <>
Subject Re: Help fix Memory leaks in SOAPFault
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:57:32 GMT
As I have not got any responses on this, I shall try the deep copy
mechanism (with copy constructor), though I am not sure if that would
solve the problem given that there are some exception throwing is

Also, the copy constructor mechanism could be complex as SOAPFaults
are handled by client specific exception class, generated by the Java

If anyone have any better ideas please let know.

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 04:56:11 +0000, Samisa Abeysinghe
<> wrote:
> I need help from the original authours (or those who have a good
> understading) on SOAPFalut handling to fix the Jira issue
> I have explained the problem as well as a possible solution. I would
> like to know the thoughts before fixing. Specially, would there be a
> better way to fix the problem?
> Thanks,
> Samisa...

View raw message