axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <>
Subject Re: Ant test framework - setting up a test environment
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:43:19 GMT
Can't we have the Impl class in cvs as we have the client code for client side?

For client the client code is copied from the cvs folder to into the
folder where the generated code is. I guess we can do it for the
server side in the same manner.

Also, do we need to invoke apache? Or is it sufficient to test with
simple axis server?

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:34:10 +0600, sanjaya singharage
<> wrote:
> It seems some or many tests are being run against Axis java services. How,
> if one wants to set up a test environment, can these services be written?
> with the wsdls in cvs? What about the Impl classes?
> thanks,
> sanjaya.

View raw message