axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory mangement semantics with returned values
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:38:06 GMT
Well, I think there is an element of ambuguity in my early email :(

I should have said:
   However, if we clean the memory in the destructor of the new XSD
 classes there would be a double deletion. This is because according
to our current memory management semantics, the returned values are
deallocated at user written client code level.
:)

At the moemnt, we could only delete the memory allocated in serializing.
Memory allocated in deserializing is deleted by user code. This could
have been better done in XSD type's class.

Thanks,
Samisa...