axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <>
Subject RE: 1.5 release dates
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:33:18 GMT
OK, I need to do a  little more than that.
I'm going to stop building the Apache 2 module on AIX it's screwing up on
some include or other and we haven't the time to fix it. I'm guessing no
one is using it so I see no issues.

John Hawkins

"Farhaan Mohideen" <>
26/01/2005 11:21
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"'Apache AXIS C Developers List'" <>

RE: 1.5 release dates

We will comment out the attachment code. Hope that would be okay ?

From: John Hawkins []
Sent: 26 January 2005 16:49
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: RE: 1.5 release dates

when you say we''re not putting in attachments - is there any chance
someone can remove them from the codebase because they're giving us major
headaches on AIX - ie.. we're still not building?

John Hawkins

"Farhaan Mohideen" <>
26/01/2005 10:40

Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"'Apache AXIS C Developers List'" <>
RE: 1.5 release dates

Hi All
Two days (Thursday and Friday) for the 28th release will not be feasible.
According to our previous release experiences it has always taken us
atleast three working days to get a release out. Therefore Alpha would be
released on Monday the 31st .
Having the beta on 11th looks too soon. Why don?t we shoot for a final
release on the 22nd as stated without a beta if there is no opposition
from the rest ?
LSF will not be releasing WS-Attachments for 1.5 as we see that IBM would
not have anytime to work on testing and fixing issues that appear on AIX.
We have the auto build and test server configured only for the Windows and
Linux environments.
By the way do we have any test classes for ?C?  ? If you do can you please
check them in ASAP. We happened to notice some C++ test files in the
tests\auto-build\testcases\server\cpp that are empty. Is there are reason
for this ?
On behalf of Sanjaya