axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 - IPV6
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:28:33 GMT

Hi Samisa,
      Good news - thanks :-)

Regards,

Fred Preston.

                      Samisa Abeysinghe

                      <samisa.abeysinghe        To:       Apache AXIS C Developers List
<axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
                      @gmail.com>               cc:

                                                Subject:  Re: Axis2 - IPV6

                      27/01/05 13:15

                      Please respond to

                      "Apache AXIS C

                      Developers List"

Hi Fred,
    Yes, this is handled by the line 86 in IPV6Channel.cpp
hints.ai_family = PF_UNSPEC;

    I use PF_UNSPEC instead of using PF_INET6.
    This will make sure that the getaddrinfo and other calls would
take care of whether to use IPV4 or IPV6.

Thanks,
Samisa...