axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Manohar K Chintala <>
Subject Regarding setSOAPMethodAttribute()
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 07:12:06 GMT

Hi Roshan,

I am trying to write test for setSOAPMethodAttribute() APIs. The following
code throws AxisException

MathOps ws(endpoint);
ws.setSOAPMethodAttribute("add", "ns5", "value");
iResult = ws.div(15,3);
cout << "Result is = " << iResult << endl;

The tcp moitor response shows that "CDATA[org.xml.sax.SAXarseException: The
namespace prefix "ns5" was not declared.]". Since the values set by
setSOAPMethodAttribute() reflect in Soap Message Body, how do we declare
namespace prefix in SOAP Message body ?
I know that createNameSpaceDecl() declares a namespace prefix in the SOAP
Header, I would like to know  how it can be created in SOAP Message Body.

Manohar Kumar.Ch
IBM Web Services Client for C/C++
India Software Labs,III floor, Golden Enclave,
Aiport Road, Bangalore-560017
Ph:- 91-80-25094304
internet id:

View raw message