axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: How to change http headers in the server side?
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:07:59 GMT
Hi Rangika,

We would prefer the handler concept. But we won't be doing it for at least
a couple of months (maybe April probably May).

cheers,
John.

John Hawkins

"Rangika Mendis" <rangika@opensource.lk>
25/01/2005 08:41
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: How to change http headers in the server side?

Hi John,
Do you think that this model would be a better long term solution for you
too?
I think that it would be a solution to us.Without that we can't release
ws-attachments for 1.5.

When were you thinking of making the changes?
Now.

Regards,
Rangika