axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject problem compiling SoapHeader.cpp
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 03:44:08 GMT
I just downloaded latest code, and I am having problems compiling
src/soap/SoapHeader.cpp, the code that errors out is the first if-check in
the following routine:

=====
IHeaderBlock* SoapHeader::getCurrentHeaderBlock()
{
        if (m_itHeaderBlocks == NULL) {
                return NULL;
        } else {
                IHeaderBlock* tmpIHeaderBlock=NULL;
                if (m_itHeaderBlocks != m_headerBlocks.end())
                        tmpIHeaderBlock = *m_itHeaderBlocks;

                return tmpIHeaderBlock;
        }
}
=====

Since m_itHeaderBlocks is defined as:

    list<IHeaderBlock*>::iterator m_itHeaderBlocks;

Why the heck are we checking for NULL?  I want to remove the check if that
is OK?