axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Whitlock <mark_whitl...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Fw: CallBase class required?
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:35:35 GMT

Hi,
What was the CallBase class needed for originally? I can't see a need for
it now, so I would prefer it was removed to simplify the external API. Also
while it is still there the C binding generator will generate C bindings
for it which seems wrong.
Mark
Mark Whitlock
IBM

----- Forwarded by Mark Whitlock/UK/IBM on 17/01/2005 09:32 -----

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa.abeysingh
             e@gmail.com>                                               To
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           CallBase class required?
             Developers List"

Hi all,

With pure C++ engine in place, do we still need CallBase class?

Samisa...