axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <>
Subject Re: Regarding createSOAPHeaderBlock() API
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 13:56:35 GMT

Hi James,

May I suggest you raise a JIRA for the documentation issue below?

John Hawkins

             James Jose
             05/01/2005 13:35                                           cc
             Please respond to         Regarding createSOAPHeaderBlock()
              "Apache AXIS C           API
             Developers List"

  IHeaderBlock *AXISCALL createSOAPHeaderBlock(AxisChar
*pachLocalName,AxisChar *pachUri) API will create a namespace
declaration by taking prefix like 'ns1'or 'ns2'..

I feel it is better to get this prefix from the user itself.
ie it is better if the API is like   IHeaderBlock *AXISCALL
createSOAPHeaderBlock(AxisChar *pachLocalName, AxisChar *pachPrefix,
AxisChar *pachUri)

Also the document for this API(stub.html) gives an example of this kind. ie
creating a header block by giving three arguments but the API doesn't
support three parameters. This needs to be looked into.

James Jose
Messaging Clients Team, WMQDDC
IBM Software Labs, India
Direct: 91-80- 25094331  Ext :2331