axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Assistance with creating a new Makefile.am
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:16:26 GMT

Hi,

Due to a lack of familiarity with the libtools/configure based build
scripts, I need assistance in writing an additional Makefile.am

I'm adding in the OO Model for XSD simple types.  Which I am about to
commit into CVS. (These will be in ws-axis/c/src/soap/xsd )
Before committing the changes required for SoapDeSerializer and
BasicTypeSerializer, I need to ensure the build scripts include these new
objects.

I have worked out, and tested the changes for the ANT build, but am unsure
of how to amend/extend the Makefile scripts.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)