axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Help fix Memory leaks in SOAPFault
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:15:32 GMT

Hi Samisa,

I may be throwing you a red herring, but does "auto_ptr" provide any of the
function you require?  My C++ book here suggests it can be useful for
ensuring correct destruction of objects when exceptions are handled.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysinghe@gmail.com> wrote on 21/01/2005