axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Perry2 <PERR...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: errno
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:28:57 GMT

I always had to specify REENTRANT on HP-UX 11.00.

Andrew Perry
IBM C/C++ Web Services Client
perryan@uk.ibm.com
Mail Point 127
IBM UK Laboratories. Hursley Park, Winchester, Hants. SO21 2JN
Tel. Internal 249828  External + 44 (0)1962 819828
Fax. + 44(0)1962 818080

             Nadir Amra
             <amra@us.ibm.com>
             11/01/2005 16:20          "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to
              "Apache AXIS C                                       Subject
             Developers List"          Re: errno

Not sure about other platforms, but OS/400 errno is thread-safe. I think
this is true for AIX and Linux, but you may need to verify.

Nadir K. Amra
e-Business Technologies - IBM eServer i5/OS
IBM Rochester, MN,  (Tel. 507-253-0645, t/l 553-0645)
Internet: amra@us.ibm.com