axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft 2)
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:21:50 GMT

Hi Samisa,
      It may be a link problem or an underlying library cannot be found
when it is trying to load the library.  This is when it is trying to load
HTTPChannel.so from obj/package/CWSS-1.0-Linux/lib (may now be 'wscc' not
'CWSS')?

Regards,

Fred Preston.

                      Samisa Abeysinghe

                      <samisa.abeysinghe        To:       Apache AXIS C Developers List
<axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
                      @gmail.com>               cc:

                                                Subject:  Re: Axis c++ 1.5 release plan (draft
2)
                      21/01/05 10:54

                      Please respond to

                      "Apache AXIS C

                      Developers List"

Hi Fred,
    I did a fresh checkout and tried it again but no luck on Linux.
    Digging a bit further into the code, with debug I see that it
throws me an exception from within
ChannelFactory::LoadChannelLibrary(). It runs into if( !sLibHandler)
block. However, printing the pcLibraryName on output indicates the
file name to the .so file on my system is correct. But for some reason
the PLATFORM_LOADLIB seem to fail.
    Any thoughts please?
Thanks,
Samisa...