axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <>
Subject Re: How to change http headers in the server side?
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:22:59 GMT
Hi Rangika,

We have a  requirement to change the HTTP headers too. We'd like to do it
from a handler. However, having looked into this in some detail it could
be quite hard due to the timings of when the current handlers are called.
Do you think that this model would be a better long term solution for you

When were you thinking of making the changes? We had put this work off due
to the current poor state of the code (100+ bugs).

John Hawkins

Samisa Abeysinghe <>
21/01/2005 05:11
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <>

Re: How to change http headers in the server side?

Hi Rangika,
    The server side modules use an implementation of SOAPTransport
class. This virtual class' API has provision for setting/getting
transport properties. You may be able to use this API for your
requirements. However, at the moment the implelemtation classes have
empty bodies for setTransportProperty() at the moment. So I think you
will have to implement those first and then use them.

   e.g. Please have a look at Apache2Transport class in
ws-axis\c\src\server\apache2 folder.

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:07:24 +0600, Rangika Mendis
<> wrote:
> Hi all,
> We are working on the server side of  ws-attachments.We need to change
> http headers in the response message.
> Can anyone tell us how to do that.
> Help on this is greatly appreciated.
> Regards,